Thursday, February 14, 2019

A Valentine's Day Tradition






Don and I always give each other cards for Valentine's Day and we keep them all. We also usually write the year on each one. In 2017 I noticed the card he game me looked familiar. I had been looking at them all recently so I pulled out my stash of old cards again. He had given me the same exact card in 2011, 2014 and 2015. I didn't say anything at first but then decided we should have a laugh over his favorite card to buy. We looked them all over and decided it was a classic and a good sentiment. 



He then took it as sign that this should be a tradition. I now have 6 of them from 2011, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 and today for 2019. He always adds a nice note inside to commemorate the occasion. I told him he should go out and buy as many as he can find before they stop printing them. But since the company has been issuing the same card for 9 years they must be selling plenty of them - at least to Don. 


No comments:

Post a Comment